Motivating your team to sell more product in order to increase the customer’s secondary spend is the lifeblood to your business.
It all starts with delivering great service but then there are tactics that can really help to increase the customer’s order size.
We have identified through the thousands of mystery shops we have undertaken some fantastic techniques your team can use to entice the customer to buy more product and we have developed a new 3 hour sales training workshop entitled “Helping the Customer to Buy.”
This motivating sessions covers:….
- Identifying customers who are open to buying more products
- Giving the team a process to help them entice customer’s to buy more
- Understanding which great questions to ask to increase the order size
- Using word pictures to sell the products
- How to handle objections to ensure the customer still buys
- Making sure the customer returns for more
We often run this sales training session in store when they are closed in the evening. This way we can use real products and scenarios from the store.
More than 1500 team member have been through “Helping People to Buy.”