Our motivational customer service presentations, delivered by our renowned international speaker Jonathan Winchester, have captivated and inspired thousands.
Farmshop & Farm Retail Seminar
Speaking to the owners, managers and key staff of farm shops and farm retail businesses, Jonathan offered some sound advice on how to look after your existing customers as well as enticing new ones to spend more.
Listen to a sample of Jonathan’s engaging speech to delegates at the National Farmers’ Retail & Markets Association (FARMA) conference.
By mystery shopping a number of their farm shops and pick-your-own farms prior to the event he was able to use the results and his experience to offer advice on delivering a better shopping experience for their customers.
Listen to Jonathan’s speech (48mins) at FARMA’s conference (MP3, 46mb).
Business Development Manager (Entrepreneurship), University of Brighton
“Thank you very much indeed for speaking at the FARMA conference, it was a great talk and the verdict from the feedback forms has been universally excellent, which is exactly the reaction you want.”
“Jonathan is an excellent communicator, quickly engaging the audience and highlighting the importance of customer service with great examples that each and every participant can relate to. He is able to convey his messages to business owners and managers in a friendly and absorbing way, encouraging a better understanding of their customers so profitability can rapidly improve.”
Rural Business Specialist, Cassava Ltd
“Thank you so much for your contribution to our staff training day on Monday. I had lots of appreciative comments from a range of team members. You really engaged with everyone despite the mixture of experience, culture, age and experience.”
Andrew Wooding Jones
Resident Director, Ashburnham Place
“I wanted to express our very real thanks for a very helpful and engaging contribution to our staff training. To connect as effectively as you did with our very multicultural team was a real success, not something everyone can achieve first time! I have heard many positive responses from permanent staff and overseas volunteers alike. So, a big thank you!”
Ministry Director, Ashburnham Place
Jonathan has a wide selection of topics he can present on, alternatively Jonathan can customise a presentation for your specific audience. Some examples of Jonathans previous presentations include:
- Staff / Service – Understanding the importance staff play in your business and how to motivate them to excel in servicing your customers.
- Leadership – What makes a great leader? How to inspire your team to take your business to the next level by providing exceptional service.
- Recruiting A Great Service Team – Recruitment pitfalls and how to avoid them. Recruiting tips for building brilliant teams.
- First Impressions – First impressions are EVERYTHING – what type of first impression does your business give?
- Moment of Truth – What is it, how does it impact your business and what it means to your customers.
- Complaints – How to manage complaints so the outcome helps your business. Turn complaints into customer loyalty and new business.
- Getting Feedback – Feedback is the key to giving exceptional service. How to encourage feedback, what to do with it and making sure lessons are learned.
Audience feedback from one of Jonathan’s recent speaking enagagements.
- Thank you so much for your contribution to our staff training day on Monday. I had lots of appreciative comments from a range of team members. You really engaged with everyone despite the mixture of experience, culture, age and experience.
- “Very informative and amusing in parts.”
- “Clear, concise and extremely helpful.”
- “It was really motivational without complicated business speaking.”
- “Very interesting session.”
- “Excellent, loads of food for thought but now need to be organised to put in action.”
- “Gets you motivated again.”
- “Very interesting insight in techniques on how to improve the show & employees.”
- “Very helpful in terms of seeing and understanding things from the custo persective.”
- “Very useful quite an eye opener! I have taken away a lot of idea’s and enthusiasm from doing the course.”
- “I found it very useful and will think how I can improve my customer service.”
- “Enjoyable and thought provoking.”
- “Very enjoyable and informative talk.”
- “Very useful practical advice.”
- “Came away with good idea and plenty of food for thought that must be addressed.”
- “Very interesting and engaging talk. Brought up lots of things to think about.”
- “Made me want to jump in my car and get back to the shop to start making changes immediately.”
- “Inspired us to do more stall training.”
- “Really excellent, very inspirational, thank you!”
- “A very thought-provoking presentation which I will take ideas from.”
- “Very interesting. Not to much technical jargon.”
- “Fantastic delivery! Simple, straight forward and punch, brilliant stuff.”
- “Excellent- fab ending, simple and to the point, funny and direct and kept me awake after a big lunch ? – great stuff.”
- “He was very interesting/ very clear in his delivery/ learnt a lot.”
- “Very good, I left with four new ideas for our farm shop, clear and well delivered.”